Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
LA Street Food Fest Summer Tasting
Saturday, July 21, 2012 from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
WELCOME TO AN ADVENTURE PARK FOR FOODIES AT LA's BIGGEST, BADDEST & MOST AFFORDABLE TASTING EVENT!
PAY ONCE -- EAT & DRINK TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT! ONE TICKET INCLUDES EVERYTHING!
This year we’re back at the world famous Rose Bowl with more vendors than ever and we’ve partnered with both LOS ANGELES FOOD & WINE and TEST KITCHEN to bring you more world class, award winning Top Chefs and restaurants, plus access to the Rose Bowl's pristine field for stretching out and soaking up the sun!
All of our vendors are hand picked to bring you the best of the best. Sample signature bites from a curated selection of 100 (yes, one hundred!) street food vendors from hot gourmet food trucks, old school carts and stands to celebrity chefs, and street inspired dishes from LA’s best restaurants.
Skip the lines with early VIP HOUR+ admission or party with the people at LA's largest and most affordable tasting event with an afforable, all-inclusive GENERAL ADMISSION ticket
VIP HOUR+ | 3p – 4:30p | All Ages | Early Admission | $65
GENERAL ADMISSION | 5p – 9p | All Ages | $45
PAY ONCE -- ONE ALL INCLUSIVE $45 TICKET INCLUDES EVERYTHING!
* Ample FREE parking at the Rose Bowl for ticket-holders
* Enjoy All You Can Eat Signature Samples from a curated selection of 100 of the LA and Baja, Mexico's best gourmet trucks, street carts, stands, award winning chefs and restaurants
* Sip a cold beer at the Singha Beer Garden
* Chill with signature Greenbar Collective and Hendricks Gin cocktails at one of our bars ft mixologists Brian Summers and Erik Lund
* Sample and learn about more than a dozen top shelf tequila and mezcal labels in the Tequila Tasting Tent on the field
* Sip Cépage Wines at their tasting area on the field
* Cool off with cold beverages like Honest Tea, Coba, O.N.E. Coconut Water and bottled water sponsored by Scion
* Find your inner foodie child at our Ice Cream Social featuring the city’s best frozen treats like CoolHaus, Longboards, Mother Moo Creamery, and many more!
* Enjoy tunes from DJ Bianca, Jack FM and family friendly activities like bean bag toss at the Knott's Family Fun Truck
* Strike a pose at the Oh! Snap photo booth on the field of the Rose Bowl or get a shot with your favorite chef
* Spread out a picnic blanket on the grassy green field of the world famous Rose Bowl
* Cast a vote for your favorite bite with a People’s Choice Award in the Street Food Cook-Off
* Soak up the dog days of summer sun on a blanket in the grass, sampling bites at a picnic table or stretched out enjoying the views
* Support your community, local economy and small biz owners. This year’s beneficiary is St Vincent Meals on Wheels
* All of this and more included one ticket price!!!
$65 VIP HOUR+ EARLY ADMISSION
* All of the above plus preferred parking, Street Food Fest shwag and early admission ensuring NO LINES!
Only 1500 early admisison VIP HOUR+ tickets are available!
THE FINE PRINT
No extra charges for food and drink inside the event.
The event is All You Can Eat / Drink.
Children age 7 and under free with a paying adult.
21+ wristband required for Beer Gardens, Tequila Tent and Cocktail Bars
Due to health regulations, only service dogs are allowed.
Tickets are transferrable between attendees.
All refunds and ticket exchanges are made at the LA Street Food Fest's discretion.
Tickets are available online only. No tickets sold at the door.
No lawn chairs, coolers or outside food and drink permitted in the event.
Please drink responsibly.
Stretchy pants highly recommended.